Hot Springs Area Supervisor Back to Listings
Hot Springs, AR
Area Supervisor reports to the Hot Springs Area Manager as well as responds to requests/instructions from the customer. Assists the area manager with the supervision of several accounts ensuring they are cleaned according to contract specifications by supervising the cleaning crews. Will conduct the orientation to the building for new staff to include training and counsels and discipline subordinates. May be subject to 24-hour on-call responsibilities.
1. Maintains and delivers supplies and equipment. Keeps track of cleaning chemicals and supplies used and ensures that sufficient items are on hand to properly clean the account buildings.
2. Safeguards and is accountable for all equipment, tools and supplies.
3. Inspects janitorial closets for compliance with safety standards.
4. Fills in for absent cleaners.
5. Performs special tasks such as stripping and refinishing floors, carpet care, etc.
6. Administers DBS personnel policies in accordance with DBS personnel policy manual.
7. Enforces the account/district dress code.
8. Assists in training new lead people and general cleaners.
9. Maintains equipment. Picks up equipment needing repair, brings it to the office and returns it to the account when repaired. May also repair equipment.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Experience in building maintenance operations.
2. Experience in supervising staff in any capacity.
3. Excellent people skills.
4. Ability to interface with customer personnel is essential.
5. Must have clean driving record and valid driver's license
6. Must be able to pass criminal background check.
7. Must be able to pass drug screen
8. Must attend and graduate the DOW Building Services Supervisor's Training Program.
Dow offers a competitive salary with health and dental insurance and accrued paid time off.