Sales and Marketing Back to Listings
Dow Building Services ® is one of Arkansas’ best and largest janitorial companies. We are independently-owned and locally operated janitorial company with markets in NW, Central and NE Arkansas. We have an immediate opening for a Sales and Marketing to join our team in our Springdale, AR office.
This position is for someone with strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialog, and convey a sincere interest in building/deepening relationships with customers.
As the first point of contact, you will have the unique opportunity to initiate and build relationships with potential customers. Through various marketing techniques, including phone and email correspondence you will gather information to determine a prospect's need for our services, in order to secure appointments for a janitorial service quote. Armed with the information attained and the relationship you have developed you will then strive to successfully close the sales loop and secure the customer through bid proposals and continued follow up.
We believe keeping the first point of contact involved throughout the sales process guarantees a higher rate of sales closure. If you join our team we offer:
- Base salary plus commission
- Vacation, Personal Days and Holiday Pay
Skills that have proven to be most successful in this position:
- Strong customer service background
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Use of databases, email, social media, phone and other marketing skills to discover potential customers
- Inquisitive, problem-resolving, positive attitude
- Ability to handle objections and frequent rejection
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work independently and within our organization to establish selling strategies and tactics that result in new account business generation
- Schedule and complete weekly prospecting activities to include field canvassing
- Build & maintain ongoing rapport with key individuals at customer locations
- Manage sales materials, presentations, contracts & pricing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but no necessarily required; three plus years outside sales experience is mandatory.
- Proven ability to prospect, propose, negotiate and close a sale.
This position will be base pay plus commission.
Please send a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- business to business sales: 3 years
Aggressive sales technique is not our business model, and is not to be tolerated.